This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I audition for Sm Entertainment 2012?
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM

ok. most of this you may use your common sense. LOL. sorry. I don't mean to be rude but... use your common sense. They tell you almost ALL of their information on their website. LOL

1) your links do not work unfortunately.

2) well. there's no GOOD age but i suppose if you may start early while keeping up with your studies then it should be fine.

3) WELL IF YOU'RE AUDITIONING FOR SINGING, SHOULDN'T/ WOULDN'T THAT BE A GOOD FACTOR?

4)Well. If you live in America, it'd be much more easy for you to train in the US while your parents are present and that they support you. The are many possibilities. Consider your talents and your family and you ethnicity. If you speak Korean, it should be more beneficial.

5)No. Because they're not assigning songs. It's freestyle.

6) O_O. Did you look at the website at all? smtown.com

7) yes it depends. talent is a hard thing to come by. That's all ill say LOl

8) Well. They see your talent, confidence, personality etc.

9) YES. There are many fans and people who are trying to follow their dreams. Some of them arent sure and some people are doing it for fun (unfortunately) have you seen how many people are like "BLAH BLAH OMG IM SO EXCITEd . bUT IM NERVOUS. OMG IM TOTALLY GONNA MAKE It IN SM"
2 months later...
" BAWLS. I DIDNT MAKE IT. THEYRE SO STUPID . BLAH BLAH"

Sorry if i seem rude. Email me for more information. LOL buibuibui_mimimi@yahoo.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Star - 11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
[] - Theatre Doc - 11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
[] - M1stak3 - 11-27-2012 06:46 AM