This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I generally distrust girls/women?
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Why do I generally distrust girls/women?
I am trying to find out where this stems from. It is like I've fallen into some sort of abyss of judgments or prior judgments that I feel the need to assess even my own self on how to deal with females. I often find that most females rely on their friends for self-esteem and/or how they deal with males. I understand that every person in the world has their own heights of stubbornness(a tip here, that this isn't the direct issue), but in saying so, I feel as if girls have the need to subjugate themselves towards intense levels of gratification(from both genders and recurring instances that have not been cleared to cover themselves up) in order to integrate and immerse their minds into how their social lives are directed if that makes any sense at all? Now, I'm only 19, and to say the least, the highest amount of girls I have experienced would be from 6-10, and if we're talking physically, the number would be less than six, but this in regards to constant contact in my social life. I have had five girlfriends, and all of them are Middle-Eastern, as I am myself. I'm not sexist - I actually believe in gender equality. It's just that over the past two-three years, I did something so stupid by introducing one of my ex's to what would currently be my other to each other almost two years ago. Both have issues, seemingly, but what I am given to understand is that, although my experiences MAY be sufficient to enunciate what I am stating here in regards to my experiences, I don't want to continue on with my life believing that ALL females are liars and based on some time, I'll be introduced to how they conduct themselves. For me, it's a spectrum in continuing patterns that somehow manage to justify how a female conducts herself in society nowadays. Always hearing stories about how men depart from their women because of obvious issues and unnatural amounts of self-esteem. One of my ex's is apparently bipolar and the other apparently has anger issues. The second one, I was told

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do I generally distrust girls/women? - Jack - 11-27-2012 06:39 AM
[] - N - 11-27-2012, 06:47 AM
[] - Blake - 11-27-2012, 06:47 AM
[] - JASON & MELISSA - 11-27-2012, 06:47 AM