This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do so in love?
10-08-2012, 01:42 PM

I think you need to realize that this guy is not a nice guy inside or out...anyone that would intentionally hurt someone just to make themselves or others feel better is pathetic. He obviously has his own issues regardless if he is the most popular guy or not, he will realize in his own time what a pathetic person he is. As for the girls, let them tell people, who cares if people know you have feelings? They are obviously no better than he is and karma will get them, so let them say what they want, I know it can be hurtful, I have been thru this myself in the past, but you know what? They will get whats coming to them....what comes around goes around...thats the best advice I can give you, I wouldnt shy away tho, stand up to those girls if you have to, let them know that you have feelings too and regardless of what they think its not going to change the way you feel. Good luck...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what should i do so in love? - KP - 10-08-2012, 01:34 PM
[] - Frog in Progress - 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - Farid H - 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - любовь - 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - Beyonca - 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - spaceyinla - 10-08-2012 01:42 PM