This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he still like me anyway?
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Does he still like me anyway?
so.. there's this guy who i was into last year when he was new. when we got to know each other and got comfortable with one another he started to mess with me alot.. and i didnt take it as "oh he likes me!!" or anything it was just whatever. But this year he came onto me on facebook and told me hes going to start to look for me so he could give me a hug Smile) sooo he spotted me today at the bus and i wasnt feeling so confident since it was that time of the month for me Sad but he still complimented me and called me gorgeous.. but i wasnt sure if he really meant it since i wasnt (in my opinion) looking my best. but he still managed to flirt with me a little but i was just a little confused about why he was doing all of this to me, but above all of that we talked and had a good conversation Smile sooo what do u think ? is he interested or just flirting? (sorry if this is too long)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he still like me anyway? - Meleshia - 11-27-2012 06:39 AM
[] - Tom Chase - 11-27-2012, 06:48 AM