This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become famous?
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM
How to become famous?
I know I've had a few questions about being famous already, but I need straight answers, no opinion or an answer to something I never asked (questions will be posted below). I really, really, really want to become famous. And I know that you have to start small like being an extra or something. I have tried so many websites to audition to places but you have to pay for each one. And right now, my family is having a little bit of money problems. So I want to know any good audition websites for actresses that are free and no fee (I understand if there aren't any). Also, I have heard of people who get famous by getting an agent, but I don't know how to get one and where. Also, can you get a celebrity to help you? I'm not saying this will happen, but I'm wondering if its possible, like if you meet a celebrity through some social network like twitter, can they help you out? And also, I think I'm an okay singer, how good do you have to be to have talent? Do you have to be professional-good or just okay? And also there is singing lessons at a local music store. It costs $30 per 30 minutes. Is it really worth it and does it really improve your voice?

Questions:

•Is there any good free audition websites?

•Where and how can you get an agent?

•is it possible for a celebrity to help someone get famous?

•How good do you have to be to be considered a good singer?

•Do vocal lessons improve your voice a lot? And is $30 per 30 mins. worth it?

*Also, I need more followers on Twitter, please follow me:

@LoveSeals_
(I know, it's a stupid name lol :l )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to become famous? - Sandra - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM
[] - ? - 11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
[] - Jamie - 11-27-2012, 06:49 AM