This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Overcoming loneliness when you have no one to talk to?
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM
Overcoming loneliness when you have no one to talk to?
I don't really have friends anymore. I used to. I was on great terms with my ex and we talked a lot about things, but we barely talk anymore. I barely see my friends anymore, and when I feel depressed, everyone seems to ignore me. I'm not a jerk to people, and I don't understand why they seem to hate me.

I've come to the conclusion I just wasn't meant to be around people. I wish I never discovered things like Facebook. It just increases my loneliness since people ignore me there too. How do I cope with solidarity? You know, being alone? I'm 18 and feel way too old for anything. I miss having people to talk to. Everyone seems to pass by in their lives while I sit and rot. My friends treat me like the plague. My best "friend" barely talks to me. I've been having suicidal thoughts recently, and it's hard not to anymore. Does anyone know what I could do to deal with being alone? I feel miserable all the time. I seem to shift between extreme happiness to misery within hours, and I don't understand why.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Overcoming loneliness when you have no one to talk to? - Holden Kemper - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM
[] - Summer - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - rely in religion - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - inrsprt - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - Misuse Of Muse Use - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - Max Alvarez - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - scrawnyocean072 - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM