This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting an Online Business: Questions?
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM

It sounds like you have thought this out much more than most of the people I help! Well done.

I would continue working with the freelance work in the interim while you build your online business.

For your online business, I would actually avoid "turnkey" solutions because this "cookie cutter" approach to selling online means that there is really no reason for anyone to buy from you because you are just the same as everyone else.

The first step for the online business I think would be to find a niche market that you feel you can work with and learn what are the most serious problems this market faces. Then look to find physical products that can solve this that you can have drop shipped or make affiliate commissions on.

Then you can build up a resource web site with your own unique voice/personality to attract people to the site.

Storefront sites are not as hard as you think. They can be as simple as a Wordpress blog with a PayPal button for payment inserted. Or you can use a simple system like Weebly. Here is a web site editing resource page I put together that might help.
http://ebusinesstutor.com/blog/recommend...e-editing/

And here is a free video I did on how to make money by being unique:
http://ebusinesstutor.com/blog/2009/02/1...ng-unique/

Hope this helps. Good luck with your online venture!

Garland Coulson, "The EBusiness Tutor"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sean L - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - Wayne - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - Garland C - 11-27-2012 06:50 AM
[] - Rogier - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - Drunkenwish970 - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
[] - derik m - 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM