This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a author with a new book out called Brutus the Swamp Man and was wonderig the best way to market my book?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM

Although I have not yet published a book of my own, I know various people who have.

It is the work of Xlibris advertisement team to market the book, but if you do not feel that they are up to scratch then you may wish to self-market, at your own will be it however. Self marketing can be expensive. You could design 'posters' for your book and ask local library and book stores to pin them up for a while, create voice advertisements that can be sent out to local radio stations (This will cost you for advertisement space), contact various local magazines and book magazines and pay for advertisement space, contact music programmes such as 'Spotify', with millions of 'free users' who get voice advertisements. You can record one and pay for advertisement room. Then you could also take advantage of iPhone and other various iPad applications.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - S.K. - 11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
[] - Darren Barton - 11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
[] - Amb_writes - 11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
[] - Ω Liam Ω - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM
[] - T. Nielsen hayden - 11-27-2012, 06:52 AM