This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I may be sexually frustrated?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM

I don't think you're sexually frustrated, i think it's the combination of all of the things you've described making you frustrated, combine that with some anxiety/depression and it can leave you feeling pretty crappy.

Additionally, i think being in a routine (such as school daily) and/or a lack of routine (school break, getting bored, silence etc) also can play a factor. These factors could possibly be playing a negative part in the formation of your new relationship too, as you're not in the right headspace or frame of mind.

Probably sounds dumb, but when frustrated, we sometimes think we're going to be frustrated forever! But it may just be a stage, it's not normal to be a happy chappy all day every day so don't be so hard on yourself. Also, another dumb suggestion is talk to yourself, "geez that p**sed me off when that happened". sometimes you need to make sense of what exactly you're annoyed at!

Dude this was hard, i think because you sound so much like me.. should take my own advice..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I may be sexually frustrated? - Brandon - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - burtlikko - 11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
[] - Aid821 - 11-27-2012 06:53 AM