This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to be an artist when I grow up....help? ?
11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
I want to be an artist when I grow up....help? ?
Hi. Ive been drawing all my life. I love using charcoal and graphite pencils, plus oil pastels. I get my talents from my dad...he was just as good as me when he was my age. But his teachers were too blind to see the beautifultalent in his work and he never amounted to anything. I dont want to end up like him. I want to continue pursuing what i love. Ive sold lots of my art in the past. Ive also posted pictures on facebook and have gotten nothing but compliments about them. This encouragement has really inspired me and ive grown to want to become an artist. Bu how? Do you have to go to school for it? Or can I sell it in public? My parents might buy a restaurant in a few years and i coukd sell it there. But how do you become an established artist? Please guys, serious answers. Dont tell me im too young to do anything or put me down by telling me i cant do it. Help me. Please? Honest and sincere answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to be an artist when I grow up....help? ? - Emmy - 11-27-2012 06:45 AM
[] - jplatt39 - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
[] - Blue Green - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
[] - eagermask884 - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
[] - Heather C - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM