This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Entrepreneurs: How do you come up with Ideas? How did they do it?
10-08-2012, 02:35 PM

Cool! It's indeed nice to know that you're looking for ways to innovate or create another brand of social media. Hope it turns out successful in the near future! Smile

In my opinion and observation, what makes social media networks like Facebook work is their capacity to bond individuals. Consider one of the hierarchies of Abraham Maslow, belongingness. It's one of the needs of man. Once man feels that he/she belongs somewhere they feel right, it downright becomes a hit. People will join the hub and get into that interesting site where they feel that they can get into. I think that's it.

And yes, I agree that innovation is pretty much about using the basic concepts and adding a twist to it. There are lots of ways to market your ideas such as through a true-to-life story, a touching image, etc. So perhaps social media can still engage with those basic concepts of belongingness and friendship. Or you can add in a different kind of mix to your network. How about a spot where people can be featured for a day? for doing something really simple yet extraordinary? It's a simple yet touching way to give in a boost.

Hope this helps, and do let me know if you've already started the site. Smile

- Celine (from headexposed.com)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM
[] - Ray - 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM
[] - Head Exposed Press - 10-08-2012 02:35 PM
[] - Apollenaire - 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM
[] - kemperk - 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM