This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some easy and GOOD ways to get more likes on a Facebook page?
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
What are some easy and GOOD ways to get more likes on a Facebook page?
So I have this fan page for the show Good Luck Charlie, and it's called Good Luck Charlie on Disney Channel.. So you can go like that if you've ever seen or like that show.(: and please NO answers that say things like "What are you, 10?" because I'm NOT. I'm freaking 13. Ugh, hate that crap!!! It doesn't matter what age you are, there is no policy saying you can't love Disney Channel. So don't be annoying like that. Lol, well now that I have that said.. back to the question. I'd like to have more likes, so what could I do that does not require me to pay? I'm trying to get some admins because I really don't post that much, but so far, it's not going too well. :/ Should I try to post more, or what? Please please please, give me some good ideas. It would be greatly appreciated!! ^_^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are some easy and GOOD ways to get more likes on a Facebook page? - nicewinter561 - 11-27-2012 06:50 AM
[] - Sabrina - 11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
[] - Susanna - 11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
[] - Emily - 11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
[] - Zach Johnson - 11-27-2012, 06:58 AM