This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In the BBC Newsnight and Tory child abuse claims scandal, has the real victim, Steve Messham, been forgotten?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM

Its really nonsense all this.I have followed this story 12 hours a day. News night did not implicate Lord Mc Alpine any more than any of the other names on the net. They said a politician from Thatchers era.
Iain Overly was the investigative journalist member on Twitter who said Newsnight was,he hoped,-going to reveal this person.He did NOT name him.
Most people thought it was Ken Clark. It was only when McAlpine got angry and said it wasnt him they have realised it was wrong. Lord McAlpine was only the Tory Treasurer.He was a business man Mrs Thatcher asked to do the job.He wasnt a minister,nor even an MP.I had barely heard of him,so I dont know how a 12 year old boy in a care home could have known him. They need to investigate all the other names and shut down Ickes.site WHY HAS ANYONE THUMBED ME DOWN ? WHY ITS ALL FACT FOR GOODNESS SAKE>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Juan - 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
[] - Michael B - 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
[] - Schadenfreude - 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
[] - G20 witness - 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
[] - David.G.H. - 11-27-2012 06:59 AM