This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me!? HELP!!?
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me!? HELP!!?
A month ago, I broke up with my boyfriend. Before what im about to tell you happened, he did say that he wanted to be back with me, but he said he just cant. He never explained why he cant..There has to be a reason why he cant right!? But then about a week later, he tells me he needed to talk to me. Me and him never really talked as much, just a hug and a bye and stuff. So the next day we talk & he says he missed me & i told him I missed him too. He also said that he didn't want a real relationship. So we spent that day together which was a Friday and he wanted me to kiss him to see if the spark was still there. I didn't kiss him and I told him there is no point in kissing you if we're not together & you don't want a relationship. Then that same weekend, he gets another girlfriend!! That hurt me a lot because how do you go from missing me, to moving on? He did move on kind of quick though. Anyways then on Oct. 4th (which would have been 3 months) he texted me saying "I love you" then that same night on twitter he put "seem like everybody asks would i ever get back wit my ex..real answer: no" but he wants to tell me loves me & misses me. & he knew i'd see it. Now it seems like hes doing all this to make me mad or jealous. Its like he's doing this on purpose. Then two days ago, we walked around sixth period and we were behind a building he hugged me and said "I miss you" & then once we got behind the building, he said I wanna kiss you so bad right now & I asked why & i forgot what he said. Then..i kissed him :/ So we continued to walk around & catch up & then as i got closer to my classroom, i didn't want to go. So i played around and kept walking back & he kept pushing me (in a playful way) back to my classroom then he says "You're trying to make me like you, Im starting to like you" then we held hands & then a few minutes later we kissed again but this time we kinda made out! :/ Then my friend asked him that same day if he still likes me he said "Hell no, i like Mariah more" (his new gf) BUT if he really liked her he wouldn't have wanted to kiss me so bad or told me he misses and loves me. & then he talks bad about me saying i wasn't a true gf because i never pulled him away from his friends but he never said anything about it until now! & he told me "i could still make you fall in love with me if i wanted to"
So i need to know:
1) Is he trying to play me?
2) Could he possibly be in a rebound relationship? (I mean, he does sometimes compare me w/his new gf)
3) Does he like me still even though he says no?
OR you can just tell me what YOU think it is ..
To me, its like he's playing games. I want to confront him about all the mean things he has said & ask if he REALLY means it but i think he'll just lie & says he does even though he doesn't..& he'll be stupid for lying. So please help..Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me!? HELP!!? - simply_milisa - 10-08-2012 03:21 PM
[] - *princess* - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM
[] - jokergirl129 - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM
[] - floridababe - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM
[] - Charles Uadiale - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM