This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me!? HELP!!?
10-08-2012, 03:29 PM

Honestly, I understand how you must be feeling. It's hard to let go of an ex and move on, and it's even harder to know what a guy's thinking when both of your emotions are getting in the way. Obviously I can't know for sure the answer to your questions without being this guy, but I'll answer to the best of my ability.

1) He might be trying to play you. He could still have genuine feelings for you, and it doesn't really make sense to me why he would say he doesn't want a relationship but then he would turn around and date another girl, which leads me to your next question
2) It definitely seems like a rebound relationship, which is kind of immature of him, honestly. Guys always try to make girls jealous when we still care about them, no jealousy needed
3) I think he still has feelings for you, but he's afraid that you don't like him anymore so he doesn't want to put his heart on the line by letting things get serious with you

It does seem like this guy is playing games. If you really care about him and think you might love him, it wouldn't hurt to give him another chance, as long as you are prepared in advance for what could come of it. Just be careful and know that while you guys are young, his number one priority is probably going to be his own feelings, and he's not going to be totally concerned in hurting yours. Keep in mind that if he goes back to you, he might really be hurting his other girlfriend, so try to be sensitive and understand that this guy could just be a player out to do what he wants and not caring who he hurts in the process
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - *princess* - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM
[] - jokergirl129 - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM
[] - floridababe - 10-08-2012 03:29 PM
[] - Charles Uadiale - 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM