This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more exposure to my website, as some types of advertising are very expensive?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

Hi,

If you have the right Site Build it software, the software submits to search engines automatically.

How did you build your Web site? I hope it wasn't one of those free web builder sites.

You see, there are lots of Web sites that will build a Web site for you. That's where they end. Building a Web site as you probably know is only solving 5% of the puzzle. The other 95% is search engine optimization and internet marketing. Most Web Site Build It software will only do the first 5%, then they nickel and dime you to death with add-ons that purport to do SEO and internet marketing. Unfortunately most of them are scams.

So what is one to do if there is no help from your Web site building software.

Get better software for Site Building. One that has some keyword analysis. Getting search engines to spider your Web site depends on your keyword selection.

Listen! The SEs find Web site by searching for keywords. If a Web site has the right keywords or phrases, the SEs will find it and send you to the front of the class.

But how do you know which keywords are the best. Ahhh! That's the question and I will give you a web site that does keyword analysis and it's free.

The Google AdWords Keyword Tool is an excellent preliminary brainstorming tool. Let's say that you have ten ideas for a theme or Site Concept. This tool gives you a superb "high level snapshot" of how profitable each of your Site Concept possibilities might be. Here's the URL: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal - remember, it's free

Here's a book you might find helpful: Increase Your Web Traffic In A Weekend by Jerry Lee Ford, Jr and William R Stanek.

Next, get this book: Search Engine Optimization - An Hour A Day by Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Personal Regards,

Walt Brown
Site Build It Certified Webmaster
http://results.sitesell.com/waltera1.html
capecod1@capecod-beaches.com/

P.S. Check out my profile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mary - 11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
[] - JLMelvin - 11-27-2012, 07:00 AM