This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im trying to lose a friend but im being mean about it .help?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Im trying to lose a friend but im being mean about it .help?
I feel so bad about this, but there is this girl called emma and I was never really friends with her, Last year she sat with me and my friends jenny in biology for a few weeks at the end of the year because she had a fight with her friend and had no one to sit with. I got on with her, she was nice but we weren’t friends.

This year in school she is in a few of my classes and I hang out with my two friends, and she hangs out with us even though we aren’t that close. I liked her at the start of the year but lately she has become SO boring! She only talks about the x factor even though I watch the show myself, she always complains about something and frowns every time i see her and she always talks about school and nothing else and when I’m with her I feel upset.

I recently decided that if there is a person who has a negative impact on my life then I won’t associate with them so I decided to stop hanging out with her
In class I talk to other people and if we have group work I move around and talk to different people. But I think my leaving her has made her upset

She went home early today even though I don’t think she was sick, she put on twitter ‘some people aren’t wroth your tears’ and ‘I hate fake friends’ and 'i sometimes have days were i dont want to talk to people, today is one of those days' I don’t want to be mean but I don’t want to be her friend because I don’t Like her and pretending to like her does no help to anyone, what do I do?

Before you judge me, you dont no her! my friend Sarah used to be her best friend but had to stop talking to her because she was getting depression from being with her

Thanks a mil x
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Im trying to lose a friend but im being mean about it .help? - Erica - 11-27-2012 06:53 AM
[] - Mark - 11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
[] - S - 11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
[] - Fish - 11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
[] - Mircat - 11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
[] - Fatme - 11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
[] - Unluckymailbox800 - 11-27-2012, 07:01 AM