This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend said she didn't have a twitter but I searched her name and she does...?
10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
My friend said she didn't have a twitter but I searched her name and she does...?
What should I do? I made one a while ago but I haven't been on it since May. I asked her if she had one (before remembering that she DOES have one because when Michael Jackson died she told me she found out on twitter) and she said she didn't. I searched her name because like I said I remembered she did have one and not only does she have one, she updated the thing like 19 MINUTES AGO. So it's not like she hasn't been on in ages...

I'm wondering if it's ok for me to feel really bummed right now or am I simply overreacting cause I saw some of her friends and they are all people from the country my friend was born in (and her updates are in that language too)

Should I confront her or just leave her alone?
And is it ok for me to be upset or should I like chill out and ignore it?

I mean I understand maybe she wants to keep her old friends and newer friends (we've been friends for 3 years) apart but why lie?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend said she didn't have a twitter but I searched her name and she does...? - rubyexposed - 10-08-2012 03:56 PM
[] - Theone - 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM
[] - a w - 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM
[] - Legend Lady* - 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM