This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to overcome love failure ? Shall I Suicide ?
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM
How to overcome love failure ? Shall I Suicide ?
Hello, everyone! I Am Rag from Bangalore .

10 years ago. during 9th Std, I Saw a girl in our School Bus, “The moment I saw her, I felt as if i have met her in my pre-birth life & was too astonished to speak .One day She became my friend, and Later on, I was attracted & Mesmerized by her pleasant, jovial, friendly and caring attitude, Without my Conscious I started dwelling on her memories thru out my life,

About that Girl : I Don't Want To Mention the 'NAME' of that girl, Basically, She is verry hardworking & fun loving jovial social person . She doesn't have/had any love feelings for me from long back then,
She treated me like a friend and she was NEVER interested in Love Stuff with me or with anyone
She always used to equip herself in Dance and Now she is a famous professional Dancer .Infact I don't know whether she remembers me or not After this 10 years of Separation .

About Me : I am a reserved person, got major health issues & I don't have many friends in real world, Ever Since this 10 years of Separation, I've been living with her each & everyday with her memories in my fantasy world Like a Psycho And I wouldn't blame her for this and I Certainly
Blame my Weak Heart for all this emotional pain ( Feeling of grief ,Lonely, & despair)

Problem Started : After this 10 years of Departation, Recently I saw her on Bus Stop Chit-chatting with one random guy that Made me cry like hell thru out the day & I wish i would've never been in that terrible situation ever again and When I saw her present face in the facebook profile, That Made me somewhat Sorrow and Cry! as a result, I Blocked her facebook profile & deleted my profile to avoid such terrible emotional feelings.

My Family : I Can't Share this with My Parents & I had a talk with my Elder sister, She has a lot of concern over me, But When I Share this with her, She listens to me, Advices me but, then, When I say the same things again and again to reveal my emotional pain & Stress, She tells, "I know that and is not ready to listen again and again, that disappoints & worries me a lot. I wish she understands 'Misery loves company' and helps me with much more Enthusiasm by being curiositically Hearing hear for my problem with much more patience.

Right Now : Presently, I Can't Digest this feeling of Emotional pain, Sorrow and feel like 'life is over' what is the point and the desire to end it all. I just Can't Concentrate on my daily tasks in this dull fantasy mind . I Feel like hating myself & killing myself Just for the heck of it.I cant control my tears. I Repent for falling in this God Damn 'Love' .This Love failure is the most hurting experience ever i had in my heart and i just wish it just vanishes like fever, Jesus!.

HELP : I feel like committing suicide? i've been feeling really depressed. Someone please help me to overcome this situation . I am entirely new to this and i just cant digest/ bear it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to overcome love failure ? Shall I Suicide ? - Raghavendra - 11-27-2012 06:55 AM
[] - Ryan - 11-27-2012, 07:04 AM
[] - Owndapwn - 11-27-2012, 07:04 AM
[] - Runescape Lulz - 11-27-2012, 07:04 AM
[] - Ragu - 11-27-2012, 07:04 AM