This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a project for tourism marketing .i want to know advertising,publicity and use of media for marketing.?
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM

HI! I am going to answer this based on consumer market rather than business to business.

1. Public Relations/Publicity
a) contact travel writers through travel writers association about your destination or attraction for PR

b) Select a few areas where the visitors come from and submit articles about the destination to the travel editor.

2) Advertisie in webpage on line media and travel sections of newspapers. Use social networking sites, You tube, My space to have great "fun pictures" about the destination/attraction. Create a blog about the area or attraction and get other peoples opinions.

3) Use your area or destination, if appropriate as a "give a way" on radio promotions and/or web promotions for lots of free exposure. Vegas resorts have been doing this for years.

4) Create a Promomotinal piece that you can stuff literature into and use at consumer tradeshows and to give to to key high producing travel agents both on line and brick and motar agencies to catch their attention and get them to recommend your destination/attraction.

5. get your website linked to as many as possible in the travel industry (obvious) Maybe have a contest to encourge more click throughs

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Connecting Dots - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM
[] - brandtorret.com - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
[] - CouchTomato - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM