This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Need Advice. This Might Be Kinda Long?
11-27-2012, 06:57 AM
I Need Advice. This Might Be Kinda Long?
Hi, my name is Madison. I'm 16 and I'm turning 17 in a month. I need to know the fastest and best way to finish high school. My parents keep me in the house all day. im home-schooled and i have no way to see my friends. They wont get me a drivers license because they are scared i will leave and not come back. I dont have a facebook or a twitter or anything like that but i do have yahoo. Obviously. I was texting my boyfriend off of yahoo and told him to come over. I havent seen any of my friends or anyone really for about 5 months now and its really stressing me out. My mom has 8 kids here full time and 4 of them are babies. It gets really load and stressful but when she leaves i have to babysit. and sometimes she will be gone for hours. but anyways i invited my boyfriend over and we had sex for the first time and since then i have been feeling really sick and i have been puking. He didnt use protection. Anyways. My parents found out that he came over from one of my brothers and they put a restraining order against him. But im scared that i might be pregnant. I know it was very stupid of me. I have been grounded ever since. I am taking prenatal for hair and nail growth though. but in the house that i live in i cant get out and now i cant have anyone over. I have no way to get a pregnancy test to know for sure. My parents are very strict and if i tell them i am scared of what they will do. If i am pregnant can they take the restraining order off of my boyfriend? How can i finish high school faster so i can get out of this house? I am so stressed and i dont know how much longer i can take any of this!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I Need Advice. This Might Be Kinda Long? - Madison - 11-27-2012 06:57 AM
[] - Time of your life - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
[] - KennyG - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
[] - ejg_dnd - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM