This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to end a relationship that i've been in forever?
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM

Ok.... Same thing happened to me last year I got sick of my friend being a bitc* to me all the time she made fun of me believing in god so I just flipped and told her I'm done with her shi* she said some pretty hurtful stuff to me for the next 2 weeks she wasn't worth my time I was literally depressed I almost had to go see a therapist and change schools it became a huge problem everyone hated her but no one believed me the things she was saying they all believer her... I only had 2 friends that believed me and were there for me the rest all took her side because she was more popular even tho everyone hated her... It was huge I cried every night she was so mean to me but I eventually toughed it out and got over it... Then things changed people started taking my side... I was happier better person and I am to this day... And I'm only 14 I never thought someone could be so mean to me but Obveiously there are some seriously sick people out there... U need to end the relationship now because if u give her second chances it won't work I gave her way too many second chances and everytime she got worse u just need to tell her ur dome with her and u don't want to be treated that way... Get out of it now or you will be depressed trust me I'm so happy I got out of that friendship... Course it was insanely hard because she was my best friend but I knew it was for the best and now I'm popular and have lots of friends life's way better...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - megan - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM
[] - John - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
[] - Michael - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
[] - Kyle - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
[] - TImothy - 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM