This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm being left out at church?
11-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Open: BIBLE IS suPER natural: a) Isaiah 40:22, the earth is a sphere. This is in contrast to b) others views that the earth was a flat disk; other examples include : a) Jeremiah 33:22, incalculable number of stars, versus b) only 1,100 stars. . .and 1) Job 26:7 free float of earth in space versus b) earth sitting on a large animal; a)(Hebrews 11:3 Creation made of invisible elements , versus no views/mostly ignorant on that; a) 1 Corinthians 15:41, each star is different, versus b) all stars were the same; a) light moves Job 38:19-20, versus Light being fixed in place; a) Job 28:25 air has weight versus (b) air was weightless; a) Ecclesiastes 1:6 winds blow in cyclones , versus winds blew straight, a) Leviticus 17:11, blood being the source of life, versus b) sick people must be bled. . a) 2 Samuel 22:16, Jonah 2:6, ocean floor contains deep valleys and mountains versus (b) being flat; Job 38:16, Ocean containing springs versus b) ocean fed only by rivers and rain; Leviticus 15:13 when dealing with disease hands should be washed under running water, versus b) hands washed in still water. . .
Source: thoughts/bible (biblos.com) /(pamphletish) paper titled: Science Confirms the Bible (Bear in mind that the Bible was written 2,000-3000 years ago).
A war in America (Spiritual War)-> Why is the person not honestly taught that there is the surprise element- that you cannot prove that God did not (or that He did) create just iranium, which decomposed (over time into other isotopes until they got to plumb, expressed in ratios) , but created the intermediate elements (those betwen iranium and plumb) as well. Honest people would say that, not withold the truth from Us (turning us away from God. . .making Him unhappy). . .
There: Man's Origin, Man's Destiny: A Critical Survey of the Principles of Evolution and Christianity
Dr.Maurice Rawlings, MD (a heart surgeon physician): “A documentary on near death experiences”- video at:
http://christianfaithfriends.net/communi...rises/#vid )
Surprise visit of an angel at: ( http://www.phoenixmission.org/web/index....Itemid=80)
Bible is so cool. . .can still love someone that's married and they can love you back and be your friends BUT the only thing they can't do is Physically look to lust. . .can look to love. . .as long as his wife let us say doesn't give him a kiss when I/you're around--if he loves you more than before he could arrange that--that would be cool. . .~Also, look, you can practice self defense, I would think: God threw (made them fall) Judas and people who came to kill/arrest Jesus to the ground. . .Also God protected Elijah Smile 2 Kings 1:12. . .who just helped me with Creationism-versus evolution, see above. . .also Jesus plainly said those that have no sword to purchase one. . .so that people will be afraid of sinning and know that God can protect them. . .but martyrs chose to be like Jesus instead of defending their lives, Revelations 12:11m they did not love their lives unto death; so you can protect self using let us say martial arts--Titus 1:11, their mouths must be stopped. . .but it won't kill them and they'll learn not to do non-peaceful assembly (promotion) . . .I think that's it, but if you are asking do not return evil for evil--if your using the rod /self Proverbs 23:13 to spare their spiritual life, or try, at least, so evil means hate not punishmentSmile So no living by sword (making your point from a non-understanding with the sword/weapon, or Luke 9 (near end of chapter)) but anything else ok. . .Jesus didn't always turn the other cheek: John 18:23-24, using His word as a sword!
~The Holy Spirit can be felt, He is as real as a dove, He is Evidence, Good News. . .though it make take seconds or years for Him to come, if you keep asking, He will Never disappoint!~

Here: if you ever chose to be alone (like my prayer once) it can be like a curse. But if you keep wanting/(liking ,allowing it) it will happen. It may be a test of your faith or some being mean, even though I don't think so. . .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm being left out at church? - CC - 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
[] - Michael - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - anthony h - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - .............. - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - Dynamicsink969 - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - Pirate song - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - SARAHBBRIGHT - 11-27-2012 07:07 AM
[] - surgigirl - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - roundunderwear904 - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM