This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TIRED OF VIRUS!!!!! What is the best low price defence :(?
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

Have you completely gotten rid of the virus's you had before? That might be the problem... to make sure there are no virus's do this:

download this to scan your computer, it’s the best virus remover you can get for free
http://filehippo.com/download_malwarebyt...i_malware/
(If link doesn't work type 'malware' in the search box and click on the first one ''malware bytes'')

It’s a reputable website that my internet company uses and this has helped me tons of times before. Download it (the latest version) and run it (it’s free) (you might have to disable your pop up blocker at the top of the screen when downloading, right click, download)
Perform quick scan (should take 10 to 20 mins)
View results
Remove all
(CLICK NO TO RESTART COMPUTER)
Go on quarantine (4th from the right column)
Then delete all
Then restart your comp

Another thing you could do that really helped me and made a big difference is change your internet settings slightly. Go on your internet page, tools, internet options, privacy and change it to medium high. Made a huge difference for me

Also make sure you have the latest updates available, go on control panel, windows updates and check for them as they help increase security.

Try these simple things then get something good like Macafee.

Hope this helps
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Joshua - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - Mike S - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - SurfUp - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - Dunbar Pappy ÏŸÏŸ - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - Preetam Das - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - Candy Bar - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - Carly xoxo - 11-27-2012 07:08 AM