This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the best way to Network Market?
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

Man you're doing the macro without the micro.

This is gonna be really !@$!@ing hard without websites...so I'll dump those in the sources Tongue but I'll do my best...whatever deity exists if any...give me strength.

For Youtube:
The weight of your marketting power on youtube depends on how many subs, views, and likes you have. So you have to focus on getting those three, comments of course help as well (mostly to drive traffic to your video though to get more views). I recommend you make videos about what you're selling and optimize them with the proper tags, title, and description. After that it's all up to your video.

For Twitter:
Try and comment on the tweets of other companies similar to yours. Build "twitter relationships" follow them and hope they follow back (unfollow if they don't within 2 weeks), get a few of your tweets retweeted by high ranked twitter accounts and your following will increase. It'll take a bit though.

For Facebook:
Best way to get in good here is to have a lot of friends Add everyone you know on facebook and add anyone who has mutual friends to them. Be active in the facebook community, play some games, make comments on other groups, and make sure you share your company's group updates on your facebook page.

For all of these:

Connect your accounts. Make your youtube uploads visible on facebook and twitter, add a link to your facebook page and twitter page in your video descriptions, make your tweets visible on facebook, make your comments on facebook visible on twitter, etc. The more connected your accounts are the more likely twitter followers will become facebook fans, facebook fans become twitter followers, and youtube views become facebook fans.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mike - 11-27-2012 07:08 AM
[] - LaTonya - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - Merrill Mitchell - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
[] - kite Ade - 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM