This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obama or Romney? Republicans or Democrats? (I'm not well informed about either one of them)?
11-27-2012, 07:09 AM

If I could vote (i'm not old enough), I would vote for Obama. I would do that because he is just the better option. Republicans use an economic idea that has been used before, and didn't work. Romney and his VP nominee, Paul Ryan, blatantly lie all the time (you can't dispute that). Although Obama may have racked up a huge deficit, but any president of any party in the same position (with a terrible recession, which was caused by previous presidents, NOT just Bush) would have to have also piled up a huge national debt. The jobless rates have gone down in the last month or so, even though republican media says it is lies, which it says all good things Obama does are. This is partially just because they don't want a black man telling them what to do and running the country. You can't blame everything on Obama. I could go on, but I would have to write a huge paper for it. Let's just say that while Obama hasn't been the best president of all time, he is the lesser of two evils.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Liz - 11-27-2012, 07:09 AM
[] - Henry - 11-27-2012, 07:09 AM
[] - alana - 11-27-2012, 07:09 AM
[] - Sir C - 11-27-2012, 07:09 AM
[] - bugattinow - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM
[] - Coldness - 11-27-2012, 07:09 AM