This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am losing faith in love... should i forget about finding it?
11-27-2012, 07:10 AM

This is why I deleted my Facebook and all internet profiles.
Facebook is just a tool for people to brag, and in the end, it's not healthy for anyones' self-esteem at all.
I mean, look at the way you're feeling because you're being fed this crap each morning.
Some have it better, some have it worse. All of what you see is never decided by anyone, but by time and chance.
Your time is simply not the same as their time. Also remember that not everything that glitters is gold. People might seem like they're happy, but I'm willing to bet that many of them are experiencing downright morbid hardships in their lives or relationships/marriages.

I personally believe that life truly begins for people later on, like in their late 20's or throughout their 30's. Much of life before that is just a joke. Especially relationships. If you don't believe me, just look at the traffic on the singles and dating page.
Whatever you do, don't let desperation ruin who you are as a person. Stay true to good standards and never settle for less. Virgin or not, once sex happens, there isn't much of a difference.
Anyways, good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - L - 11-27-2012, 07:10 AM
[] - Ama - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM
[] - chippy munk - 11-27-2012, 07:10 AM