This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about advertising in social networks?
12-03-2012, 06:47 AM

Hi! I actually own a business and advertise using social networks. Underground Social Network Advertising is the future of marketing because it allows you to target your key demographic and reach millions of people with just a few clicks. Not to mention that the users of these social sites are pretty obsessive about logging on and checking their messages every 5 minutes so you'll get plenty of exposure.

What I did when I first started my business was to use social networking sites to make contacts with people in my industry (clothing) and to reach teens and young adults who were my potential customers by adding them as friends on my personal page.

I actually dedicated an hour a day to adding friends on my Myspace to increase my exposure. Advertising firms are now taking social networking sites seriously and are devoting serious resources into it. I have friends who's jobs are only to add people on myspace for companies and bands.

My business has thrived because of social networking sites and you know what the best thing is? It's free. It just takes a little bit of creativity Smile

Hope that helps!

~Mark Lim
http://www.PoisonApple.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - rajan2365 - 12-03-2012, 06:47 AM
[] - PoisonApple.com - 12-03-2012 06:47 AM
[] - relievedsoap830 - 12-03-2012, 06:47 AM
[] - Madrid - 12-03-2012, 06:47 AM
[] - mucus592585 - 12-03-2012, 06:47 AM