This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My family bullies me. What should i do?
12-04-2012, 12:11 AM
My family bullies me. What should i do?
i'm a 15 year old girl and i have problems with my family. i need help so i hope you take time to read this. My family-they're horrible to me and they keep bullying me, especially my mother. She abuses me emotionally and physically as well. She told me she hated me once.. she calls me names ALL THE TIME and i'm REALLY REALLY sick of it. she makes me feel useless by saying im talentless, or unworthy of living. the thing is, it all started a few years ago.. i dont know what went wrong but my mom started hating me and giving me "silent treatments" frequently and always kept comparing me with my elder sister. she hit me when i spoke up for myself, telling me that i was back-answering. and then i fell into depression, my grades went down, i lost all my friends and i practically lost everything i loved. and then i started thinking of commiting suicide. suicidal thoughts were the only thoughts i had then. i talked about it to my bestfriend and she made me understand that suicide wasnt the solution to anything. i tried talking to my mom about it, but she wouldnt listen. now, im her punchbag. there isnt a SINGLE day i dont cry when i come back from school. I'm lucky if she's in a good mood. today, sometimes, she takes the anger out on my pets..it's just really sad to watch. i cant stand up for myself because of my fear. i cant talk to my dad because he doesnt care. my elder sister just points at me and complains to my mother for EVERYTHING. my mother doesnt want a reason to start screaming at me, calling me names or smacking me or even complaining about me to other people about what a terrible daughter i am. when i cry, she calls me a crybaby or tells me to shut up. the thing is, she controlls every bit of my life. i feel so helpless, like a puppet when im with her...and i want it to stop. i dont want to get jealous of my friends' relationship with their mothers, i dont want to keep being bullied by the people that used to mean the world to me.. because it really really hurts and makes me feel so violated. i want to help other people who get bullied (by friends, family or teachers) just as much as i want my family to stop bullying/abusing. what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My family bullies me. What should i do? - SmileyGirlxoxo - 12-04-2012 12:11 AM
[] - Lola - 12-04-2012, 12:19 AM
[] - Natalia - 12-04-2012, 12:19 AM
[] - Blair - 12-04-2012, 12:19 AM
[] - Jope - 12-04-2012, 12:19 AM
[] - Lauraa - 12-04-2012, 12:19 AM