This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM I A STALKER OR JUST CRAZY IN LOVE?
12-04-2012, 12:51 AM

Sorry but you are acting like a stalker :-(
I know its hard to give someone up that you are so attached to, but you need to realize that you should choose to be with someone who wants to be with you. If he truly wanted to be with you, he would show it with actions not just words. A lot of people don't "walk the talk" on a lot of things they say and that includes "I love you". You are just driving yourself crazy by looking at his txts and you need to decide for yourself to STOP. The worse part is that you are spiraling down into being the "crazy stalker chick"... and its soooo not worth it, do you really want people to see you that way? Over some guy?. The best way to move on is to cut him off for good. He is taking up a space in your life, space that should be reserved for someone who really loves you. There is another great guy out there wanting to be with you but you will walk right past him because you have blinders on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nicole - 12-04-2012, 12:51 AM
[] - Twisttee - 12-04-2012, 12:51 AM
[] - Barbara - 12-04-2012, 12:51 AM
[] - Lia - 12-04-2012 12:51 AM