This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Overthinking sucks so bad...?
12-04-2012, 07:54 AM

If you're looking for a fair world, well, you're not gonna find one. Doesn't mean people shouldn't be fair, but we definitely don't have a fair distribution of happiness in life, and that's not gonna change.
If you're looking for happiness, then first, stop looking for it by comparing yourself to others. It's a constant in life that there's always someone better off than you, and there is always someone worse off.
You had a place and a machine to type this.
You had felt love before, or you would not desire it so fervently.
You have known all along that perfection in life is impossible.
You have seen the masks that others put on, hoping that, if others think their lives are perfect, maybe someday they will be.
And you have undoubtedly seen some truly happy people, who have given themselves a reason to live.
I personally draw my purpose in life from religion (I'm a Muslim). That's my way of life, my lens through which I look at the world. It's helped me...maybe you already know what'll help you, but, like I was, you're not willing or motivated enough to follow through?
Maybe this isn't a satisfactory answer, but seriously: you are lucky for at least one reason: you're alive now. As long as you're alive, so is your hope, and so is your potential.
I hope this has helped. Have a great , successful ife.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Overthinking sucks so bad...? - Jezzy143 - 12-04-2012, 07:46 AM
[] - Sunny - 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
[] - Ego - 12-04-2012 07:54 AM
[] - Always smile - 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
[] - hansblix222 - 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
[] - why so serious - 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
[] - beinmoment - 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM