This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me and the girl ive been datin have stopped talkin..she texts me i reply then she doesnt respond..what do i do?
12-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Me and the girl ive been datin have stopped talkin..she texts me i reply then she doesnt respond..what do i do?
Me and this girl I've been datin have been datin for 3 months..I lost my phone so it was hard for me to talk to her...so for about a week and a half we didn't talk to eachother...when I found my phone she texted me sayin hey I responded hey and she didn't respnd back...that same day we were messegin on twitter about a virus she had opend up and I told she should delete before it spread..she asked if I was mad at her I told her I wasn't and that I had no reason. To be.she didn't respond after that message I sent....this was about 4 or 5 days ago......today she texted me sayin "I'm sorry don't be MADD at me...I respned sayin I'm not MADD at u..so u don't have to aplogize and she didn't reply to that either idk what's goin on idk if I should call or not or just leave it alone and move on ..........................my question to u is should I call her or text her again. What should I do?????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Me and the girl ive been datin have stopped talkin..she texts me i reply then she doesnt respond..what do i do? - Treyvon - 12-04-2012 08:36 AM
[] - Megan - 12-04-2012, 08:44 AM
[] - Textanova - 12-04-2012, 08:44 AM