This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help conceiving maybe.?
12-04-2012, 10:41 AM

Did the doctors run any tests to find out why you lost the baby. You obviously don't have problems conceiving but unless you know what happened to end you last pregnancy there is no way to know if it will happen again or what can be done to prevent it. Most likely it was just a fluke. Either way you should seriously think about having a baby at this point in time. I'm not being judgemental honest. When I was 18 I was sexually assaulted and became pregnant but miscarried in the first trimester. 4 months later my then fiancé decided we should try for a baby. I was living at home and he had an efficiency apartment. I was 19 when our son was born and we had gotten an apartment when I was 7 months along. My mother threw me out when she found out I was pregnant and refused to abort. After my son was born my son's father completely changed. He decided having a baby was a mistake and wouldn't have anything to do with him. He became abusive and isolated me from my friends and family. I finally managed to get out when my son was 3. I struggled working 2 jobs plus going to school full time to get a better job so I would have to work so hard. I struggled with daycare (my parents didn't want to baby sit and often would fight with me about it.) Sometimes I went without food so my son could eat. It took 10 years to get on my feet, remarry, and get to a point where I now own a house. You should finish college or at least complete a certificate course and get started in a career field before having a baby. Minimum wage is not enough to survive on by yourself never mind take care of a child on. There are so many expenses you don't even realize until you have a child. I just had my second baby (out first with this marriage) and things have come up we didn't realize. I've had a child before and we still couldn't be 100% ready. No one ever is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
need help conceiving maybe.? - Leah - 12-04-2012, 10:33 AM
[] - jackie m - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - Des - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - Take a Test - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - DaylunDubstep - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - Jiffy - 12-04-2012 10:41 AM