This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help conceiving maybe.?
12-04-2012, 10:41 AM

When me and my husband were trying to conceive it took us years to finally get pregnant. We went to doctors and they all said me and him were fine and that we were able to conceive but about a year later we were back trying to get meds to help us conceive. We tried different medications and just could not figure out why we weren’t conceiving. We both became extremely frustrated and started fighting more because we both wanted to start a family but couldn’t. I started venting my anger and jealousy on facebook and to my friends who had already settled down and started families. One day I was having coffee and ran into an old friend I hadn’t talked to in a while and he suggested http://pregnancymarvel.com/ and said that it had helped him and his wife start a family. I was at my point of giving up but I said hey what harm could it do right since ive done everything else I could think of. So I ordered my copy and was finished reading it within 3 days (I couldn’t put it down lol) and I learned and immense amount about conceiving and when I will ovulate and how to track my ovulation. We also learned some things that we didn’t even think were important in conceiving. It doesn’t matter if you have pcos or any other fertility problem it helps get around that and miscarriages. It guarantees pregnancy within 3 months. I reread it multiple times and me and my husband started doing the things it taught us and started eating right and 2 months and 2 weeks later we conceived and it was the best thing that’s happened to us. Now 3 years later and we have a beautiful baby boy and a year and a half year old baby girl. It feels so good to wake up every morning and hold them in my arms. I am forever grateful and would recommend this to anyone just remember never give up when things get tough. Good luck on your journey ttc!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
need help conceiving maybe.? - Leah - 12-04-2012, 10:33 AM
[] - jackie m - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - Des - 12-04-2012 10:41 AM
[] - Take a Test - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - DaylunDubstep - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
[] - Jiffy - 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM