This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get out this abusive relationship?
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
How can I get out this abusive relationship?
I am an 18 year old female and my boyfriend is 27years old. when I met him he was 26 and I had just turned 18. We've been dating for a good 8 months now. Theres been red flags from the jump but i never left him. The first time we had sex he forced himself on me. Then the first time he hit me he was driveing and beat me really bad and pulled my hair out. Another time he broke my I-pod in the street and tossed my phone. He told me he would never hit me again but about 3 months later it started again. Hes choked me. Ive had 2 bloody eyes. He jit me so hard in my ear I couldnt hear out of it for a couple of days. We even lived togther and he kept kicking me out the house and I finally moved back in with my mom. He tells me how to dress, how to walk,and what to say. When I say something he tells me that Im dumb and dont know how to talk. He lashes out on me and calls me bitches, and hoes, and dumb broads. He says Its because I have an attitude and that its all my fault why I get hit. He deleted every dude off my facebook. He checks my email,facebook,twitter,and i-pod on a daily. When I get money he feels entitled to get some. He has me call him all the time when Im not with him so he can keep tabs on me. He doesnt let me go anywhere with my friends and not even to church with my friend. He says all I do is fuck up and no man is gonna want me for me they only gonna want me for sex. He also brings up the bible and says that women are suppose to be subbmissive and says I always have something to say and that I have to do whatever a man tells me to do cause I am under him. I try and try and try to leave him but either he comes chasing me or I come running back. I was never this kind of person before I met him, I have low self esteem now, Im very irratible, I get angry all the time. Hes always apologizeing but says the reason why he did it was because of my attitude. and when I start crying cause he hit me he tells me to shut up and if i dont he beats on me more. One day he pulled me and picked me up and dragged me by my hair and was hitting on me all day long then had me take off all my clothes and lay in the bed so that I couldnt run out the house! I love him but I know its not a healthy relationship. I have nowhere to turn and I feel like I need him and I feel like if I leave for good nobodys gonna want me and nobodys gonna treat me any better. Please help....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get out this abusive relationship? - Shei - 10-11-2012 04:39 PM
[] - Kristina - 10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
[] - kekomi - 10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
[] - Your Captain - 10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
[] - Moondog - 10-11-2012, 04:47 PM