This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I came out being bisexual?
12-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I came out being bisexual?
A while ago when I came out as being bisexual my mother was really rude to me, and was acting as if she wished I would die. After my mom forced me to breakup with my girlfriend. She had found out that I was a friend with her, and she got mad at me. She took everything away from me, and started to complain to my ex's parents about the whole thing. Then my ex-girlfriend hated me, and my mom bought me an iPhone just last week, but my mom found out that we were dating again, so she took my iPhone from me. She started to call me a sinner, disgrace, and other mean things that made me cry for days. After a while I started to cut myself. I know I shouldn't cut myself, but it seems like I feel a lot better after I do. Also my mom tells me that she doesn't want anybody to know what's "wrong" with me, but she goes telling all her friends and family about it. My whole family will not talk to me as much now because of what happened. I have tons of friends who completely are okay with my bisexuality, but it seems like I'm still very alone. I have also thought about suicide many times. Even before the last incident happened. I’m not sure what to do anymore. I have also known that I need a therapist, but I don’t feel comfortable about telling my mother that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I came out being bisexual? - Amelia - 12-04-2012 06:01 PM
[] - Sam - 12-04-2012, 06:09 PM
[] - lingua06437 - 12-04-2012, 06:09 PM