This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I proceed? (Wrong category, but I'm not getting any answers)?
12-04-2012, 07:16 PM

I sorta have experience in something like this. I'm in the ninth grade and throught 6, 7 & 8th grade this guy liked me and I always said no when he asked me out. He asked me out once again about a month ago and I truly regret saying no because I feel like that was my last chance because mNOW I want him lol and those past three years I didn't,I feel like he's the only guy that's ever liked me so much, and maybe you feel the same way about the guy who likes you. But the guy I always rejected is currentlly my crush. So if you feel something between you guys.. even if its a little spark , GO OUT WITH HIM. I don't want you to go thru what I am lol I regret saying no everytime he wanted me , because now I want him and I bet he doesn't want me anymore because he held on to long. And when I see him with another girl OMG I GET SO JEALOUS lol. But seriously if you feel something, go out with him. Because you never know, maybe no guy will ever like you the way he did because it seems like he really likes you! So go for it before its too late! Goodluck girl!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Claire - 12-04-2012, 07:16 PM
[] - julianna - 12-04-2012 07:16 PM
[] - Stephanny - 12-04-2012, 07:16 PM