This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP what do i do in this situation?
12-04-2012, 08:32 PM
HELP what do i do in this situation?
what can you do if a girl thinks your annoying or if your coming on a little bit too strong because i met my crush this summer and we use to txt all the time during the summer she gave me her number through facebook and we use to keep conversations going with each other until 2am but then she got her phone taken away and we didn't talk for a couple of weeks then she got her phone back and we texted.. last time we texted like to have a full extended conversation was like 2 months ago and recently i texted her a couple of times sometimes she responds with simple responses and sometimes she doesn't at all like for example yesterday "happy thanksgiving" and she replied saying "you tooSmile" but i told this to my friend to see what he thought and he told me that she probably only replied to that because she felt she had to.. and now i'm in the situation where i feel like i'm the annoying person texting her because that was like the 4th time txting her without a response but idk what happened really between me and her it was just like from one week to another then i stopped talking to her in person because i immedietly came to a conclusion that she was mad ( idk why) or annoyed. what should i do at this point just leave the situation alone? or try to talk or confront her in person, for now i'm just trying to get the conclusions out of my head that she likes me because i really felt like we had a magic spark or something she use to call me nicnames like "punk" with smiley faces afterwards and she use to txt me first sometimes but i just felt that all this happened bcus of something that i probably did that i'm no aware of..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HELP what do i do in this situation? - juliosanchez581 - 12-04-2012 08:32 PM
[] - Ashley - 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - Kay - 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - Monkey - 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - Megz - 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - Chenise - 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM