This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did he really love me? Did he get scared? Was it all a game? I don't know what happen?
12-04-2012, 09:16 PM

He was probably busy, or in an awkward moment at the time. Maybe in the span of time that he ignored you, he was in trouble at work, or he was in the middle of a big problem, something traumatic, or that reminded him of something bad. Maybe he ended up with someone else, and felt awkward to see you after cheating on you. BUT, are you sure that he wanted to be your boyfriend instead of just friends? I mean really good friends? He seems like the type who needs someone (like you) to cling on to. Like one of your close kin. If none of that works, then maybe he started something (like an addiction) and didn't want you to see him like that. But I know for one thing, HE COULDN'T just have left you like that. I mean, even if he didn't like you in the first place, he grew on to you in the time he spent with you. He definitely has feelings for you. It's way too hard for a guy like that to just ditch you. It's just TOO unbearable to know you broke the heart of someone who loves you, especially the fact that he said 'I love you' first, he definitely loves you. I hope this works out for you, and let me know if it does!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Silence - 12-04-2012 09:16 PM