This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do? Confront him?
12-04-2012, 10:12 PM

I dont think you are being a jealous girlfriend, i think you are being a smart one.
Why on earth does he feel the need to keep in contact with an ex he supposedly has no feelings for anymore, or to be texting other girls he used to work with or whatever ?

Sounds like he is trying to keep his options open.

Put it to him this way, what if it was you texting and keeping in contact with an ex boyfriend ?
Or what if you were texting guys from where you work, but played it off as it meant nothing...bet he wouldn't think it was such a wonderful thing, if the shoe were on the other foot, you know ?

You should try it.
don't let him know you read his texts...but let him think you are texting a guy you work with or something..if possible keep your phone locked so he can't get into it. just give the illusion you are texting a guy you work with but it's completely innocent, see how he reacts to it.
chances are, it's going to bug him like it bugs you..and he is not going to be ok with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I do? Confront him? - Curious - 12-04-2012, 10:04 PM
[] - Noah - 12-04-2012, 10:12 PM
[] - Pierre - 12-04-2012, 10:12 PM
[] - travelgirl99 - 12-04-2012 10:12 PM