This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is physical attraction everything?
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM

I'm a guy. And you, my dear, are full of shat.

Sorry, but you are. You totally have the wrong idea about us. Thin girls? Please!

I didn't look at the picture you posted, and I don't have to. I'm sure you're absolutely beautiful just from the description you gave, and if I looked at your pic I would know I'm right. As long as you're a girl and have all those amazing girl parts, you have everything you need. And if you have pretty eyes (and all girls have pretty eyes), that's just the icing on the cake.

There is only one thing in the world that would stop guys from asking you out, and that's your confidence level. Many girls less attractive than you have boyfriends (again, you know I'm right), so what's their secret? Their secret isn't a secret at all, it's self confidence. You can have it too, you just need to know how it's done.

If you want, send me an e-mail and I'll help you. I promise not to get rude or inappropriate, and I'll help you break through that barrier.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Adam - 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
[] - Jennifer - 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
[] - Kev - 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
[] - Lilly - 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
[] - Obi Wan Knievel - 12-04-2012 10:20 PM
[] - Oki - 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM