This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to talk to the girl i like?
12-05-2012, 01:36 AM
how to talk to the girl i like?
hey guys Smile so i've kinda fallen head over heels for this one girl, and i know it's stupid but i basically only know her name. I've never talked to her before because it's hard - i have no classes with her so it's not like theres any common intrest to talk about. She's absolutely stunning and i do have some mutual friends with her (on facebook) but not mutual enough to have an excus to talk/hang out. How should i go about introducing myself and starting conversation? i'm only a freshman and she's like a sophmore or junior i dont even know lol but she always checks me out apparently and we make this intense eye contact and both of us blush and look away so idk... what should i say? i'm so stuck!!!

im not 100% positive about her sexuality, however i know what kind of music she's into - the way she dresses - and just sense a bi vibe from her. plus she likes a bisexual page on facebook if that helps at all...

THANKS! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how to talk to the girl i like? - єχσтιc - 12-05-2012 01:36 AM
[] - Tom Chase - 12-05-2012, 01:44 AM