This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picking up mixed signals?
12-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Picking up mixed signals?
Over Facebook. She chats me till 1am, and sends smilies. She says things like HAHAAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!, you're seriously hilar, qurl? so now you just said i had a big butt. you really know how to impress a girl...smhh,HAHHAAHAHA YOUR FREAKIN FUNNY!,with science humor?? no kidding youre single...,lol our convoss make me laughhh<<33. So what do yo think?

She also got really jealous when I talked to other girls. She made me tell them I was her best friend. She really wanted to know who I like, which means she doesn't like me. But the thing is, I asked her first and I like her. She thinks I like this girl and I think she's jealous and refuses to talk in a conversation with me and her. I told the girl that she thinks I like that I like her. And she kept begging her to tell her. I told her she could guess.. And she kept giving guesses related to her. It's like she wanted me to say her. I told her I would tell her someday.. and she said "woah,what?" I'm a guy BTW.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Picking up mixed signals? - seo - 12-05-2012 05:55 AM
[] - Peener - 12-05-2012, 06:03 AM