This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he want a relationship or just sex?
12-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Does he want a relationship or just sex?
So I've been seeing this guy for like 3 weeks now. We've been on 2 dates already and we're going to meet on saturday again. I've known him since August and he was really shy at the beginning and stuff. When we met in september at my best friend's birthday party he seemed really shy and he admitted to me later that he was afraid of me. So on this party 4 weeks ago. We danced and he tried to kiss me but I didn't want to kiss him but he'd still continue talking to me via facebook and stuff. Then we decided to meet up ( our first date) and he was really polite and stuff, paid for everything. So I kissed him and we made out. But I stopped making out after a while because I didn't want to take thing too far and he agreed. So, we met at his place on friday and he was really sweet. Yes, he made some sexual jokes but he is a guy and stuff. One thing led to another and he ended up fingering me and I gave him a bj ( Yes, I'm going to hell). When he dropped me home, he said that he hopes that I will get in touch with him again. So I did until sunday and then I didn't reply anymore and he texted me on tuesdays. Saying I knew you were going to stop replying to me. So we started to talk again and he said something like ' I really like you and I cannot stop thinking of your butt!' and I was like ' I knew that I just used me!' and he was like ' No, I didn't use you and I'm not that type of guy! But I really like you and I can't help it that I feel attracted to you!' and When I was at his place he said something like ' It's hard for me to resist you but I like you!' So he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him again on Saturday. I've talked to my friends about it and they say that they don't think he's using me because he's a shy guy and he has no history of being a player. Maybe he just really likes me or feels really attracted to me? What do you think? Btw I'm 17 and he's 18

PS: When I told him that I need to get birth control, he was like ' hold on, this is just the second date!' and he even said to me that he think it's great that I'm a virgin and that I should only lose my virginity to someone I love...
he even said to me that he's only had sex with one girl and he dated her for 6 months...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he want a relationship or just sex? - BomBomBom - 12-05-2012 09:02 AM
[] - Toby - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - Mystery - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - Guardian - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - bossy ♥ - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - Samantha_Jay - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM