This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he want a relationship or just sex?
12-05-2012, 09:10 AM

Same problem here, girly.
Just last week the same kind of thing happened to me, and the guy seemed to actually "like me" but yet he wanted to jump into sexual things too quickly (not sex though). He use to text me all the time, but I haven't talked to him in 3 days now. So it just comes to show he wasn't really interested in me. Guys will sometimes say anything to get what they want.

Anyways..... One thing I noticed, you're obviously on his mind if he says "I knew you were going to stop replying to me", he seems like he doesn't want you to stop talking to him. And if he thinks birth control (which obviously means "sex") is too fast, then that's a pretty good sign. So I don't know....it's a mixed vibe! He seems like he gets excited because he can't help but to have sexual urges so it's hard to say what he wants. One things for sure, if you end up having sex with him that's the only time you'll know what he's wanting, He will stick around if he likes you, but you may never hear from him again if he wasn't into you for the right reasons. Keep him waiting and don't have sex unless you two are actually dating for a period of time!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Toby - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - Mystery - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - Guardian - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
[] - bossy ♥ - 12-05-2012 09:10 AM
[] - Samantha_Jay - 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM