This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT, IM CONFUSED AND NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...?? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER :) XX?
12-05-2012, 02:27 PM
URGENT, IM CONFUSED AND NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...?? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER :) XX?
So I really like this guy in my grade, he was new this year and I only had a minor crush on him, but nothing serious. But about two months ago we began talking a heap more, on Facebook, Skype, text, Snapchat and all those social media, and in real life as well. I realized that I actually really do like him, because he's smart, really funny, sweet, very kind and also very hot (but I mainly like him for his personality, he's really genuine)
The problem is a couple days ago he said something which I thought was really mean to another girl in our grade, and I started to dislike him, because I hate it when people bully others. I told my friend who is really close to me who also likes him that I don't really like him anymore because of that. But then he explained to me what he meant when he said that and I realized that I had just heard it wrong, he was actually being really nice. And also, his best friend has had a huge crush on me this entire year, which makes it even harder.
Then I found out that he also likes me a lot, and he was asking my best guy friend how and when he should ask me out. I'm really happy, but what do I do about my friend who doesn't know that I like him again yet, and his best friend who is a good friend of mine and is crushing on me? I don't want to hurt them or make them upset, but I don't want to lose him either.
Please help! 10 points best answer Smile
Oh, and I did actually hear him say it, I was there but he phrased it differently, so I was a bit confused haha. Later when he explained it I was like "Oh, that makes more sense!" haha.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
URGENT, IM CONFUSED AND NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...?? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER :) XX? - Alisha - 12-05-2012 02:27 PM
[] - steven - 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM
[] - Kevin T - 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM
[] - eMILIA - 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM
[] - Skedge - 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM