This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm in love. Please someone help?!?
12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
I think I'm in love. Please someone help?!?
Ok, here's my situation, I think i've fallen in love with a girl. I know you might be thinking "oh you're probably not in love, you just like her a lot," but no, it's much, much more than that. I think about her everyday, and it kills me to think that she doesn't feel the same way about me. I'm in my last year of high school, and so is she. The trouble is it's not the same high school, we actually live about 170 miles away from each other. We don't get to see each other very often, but I see her and her friends maybe about once every two months or something like that. (I have her phone number and I am friends with her on facebook so we can communicate). I would love to tell her that I love her, but I'm just too shy and I'm one of those people who have a lack of confidence, plus it would be a very awkward situation if she replied with "Oh sorry, but I don't feel the same way." Any kind of relationship between us would be destroyed then and there. Maybe this is unrelated, but I have written a song dedicated to her, about how I feel because I know she probably doesn't love me back. I told her that I've written the song, she knows it's about a girl but she doesn't know it's her. I haven't played it to her yet though. Maybe I could use the song somehow? Anyway, what's the best thing to do? We are definitely friends at the moment, nothing more, but I don't want to blow all my chances before we both go off to college in different places. Should I call her and tell her about it? Text her? I don't know what to do, please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think I'm in love. Please someone help?!? - GuitarJunkie - 12-06-2012 02:14 AM
[] - Sue - 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - lucia - 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - Bronwynne xoxo - 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM