This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know what to do. Please help me.?
12-06-2012, 04:10 AM
I dont know what to do. Please help me.?
My age is 22, she is 20. We both r students. In april met this girl on facebook. We used to chat whole night and exchanged our mobile numbers after some days. After a month or two i began to feel luv for her. I have some female frnds and i have nevr felt dis way for them. When i told her about my feelings she said she felt the same for me and we should meet. We planned a meeting and met at restraunt. After that she went to another town. However we talked daily via phone. One day we wer talking via phone and i proposed her. But she said that she is not intrested in all these things. Wen i asked if she has a bf, she said that she do not have and she do not even want to have in future. She also said that we talk less and stay in our limits. I was heartbroken and i stopped contacting her. However, she texted me after 2-3 days and again we started talking, but this time we talked very less. A few days ago she came back to my city again, and i proposed her again via phone and she said that she respect my feelings but she dont like these types of things and she wants to stay single. Again i stopped contacting her. She texted me after 3-4 days and apologised and said that she wants to meet me. After that we continued talking for 2 days and then suddenly we both stopped contacting each other. Its been more than a week and we r not talking. We did not even meet again.
I luv her vry much and dont want to loose her. What should i do? Why is she doing dis? Does she loves me and not showing it? Should i contact her or not? There r many questions. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I dont know what to do. Please help me.? - Ankit - 12-06-2012 04:10 AM
[] - Jumping Sun - 12-06-2012, 04:18 AM
[] - granny - 12-06-2012, 04:18 AM
[] - Surya - 12-06-2012, 04:18 AM
[] - Hm - 12-06-2012, 04:18 AM