This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi. I dont know what to do. Please help. Thanks in advance...?
12-06-2012, 08:57 AM

girls are like that only, same thing is happening with me also and you know what my girl said -" i didnt asked you to come for me or waait for me".
now for you too do is that it seems that girl likes you but she might have got some other boy and when she compares you both she is confused in which way to go, or there could be another problem or she might be judging you. so what you should do is to talk her as a friend and dont propose her, talk her occasionally and dont make love talks and be in contact with her and make her feel that if she dosent go with you than she will be never get some1 like you. and man talking from xperience, it really hurts, you must have cried for her in night while recally the talks in your mind.... but dont get attached to her so closely, you have yo make your career first and just remain in contact with her and when she will see that you are big man of respect in society than you can propose her and also keep an eye whether she have another boy or not and i guaranteey you will get another girls far more better than her if you make your career
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mohit - 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM
[] - tmadhava m - 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM
[] - akash - 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM
[] - sharath - 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM
[] - Junction - 12-06-2012 08:57 AM
[] - Cryan - 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM
[] - Prasanthhd - 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM