This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this rude or what ?!?
12-06-2012, 01:02 PM

You don't want to look clingy? It's only been 2 months and you "...love him to death." Don't you think you may be a little clingy? It takes 2 months of dating just to become exclusive bf/gf.

The profile pic he posted is disrespectful (unless the girl is a relative that is also his bff. But I doubt that.) You have to play dumb and casually say you saw his profile and there was a pic of him kissing another girl. Then shut up and let him say something. After he gives his explanation, calmly ask him "When I see a pic of you kissing another girl, do you think it makes me like you more?" Again, shut up and let him figure it out for himself. You can NOT tell him to take it down. You have to sound casual as if it doesn't bother you at all; you're just asking curiously.

If the pic is still up the next day, you suddenly become so busy that you can only go on one date per week and you are too busy to talk or text between the dates. If he takes the pic down, then suddenly your schedule has cleared up and you have more free time to spend with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is this rude or what ?!? - Olivia - 12-06-2012, 12:54 PM
[] - Forever - 12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
[] - Evie Meier - 12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
[] - ron - 12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
[] - Shy Guy - 12-06-2012 01:02 PM